Monday, July 14, 2014

What is this Secret The apostle Paul wrote so much about?

Rom 16:25 reads, "Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the secretwhich was kept secret since the world began, KJV

1 Cor 2:7 says, "But we speak the wisdom of God in a secret, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: KJV

Eph 3:1-5 says, "For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles, If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to youward: How that by revelation he made known unto me the secret; (as I wrote afore in few words,whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the secret of Christ) which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

     Why did God keep The Secret a secret until he revealed it to the Apostle Paul?  Answer:
1 Cor 2:8 "Which none of the princes of this world (The devil and his devil spirits) knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. KJVt

     As you can see from the quote in Ephesians the Administration of Grace to which you and I belong is part of The Secretmusterion.  There is a lot more to The Secret than what I am going to say now, because it is not the point I want to make now.  The point I want to make now, is that the Angels of Heaven and Jesus didn't know it; Peter, John, Matthew, Mark and Luke didn't know it either, until it was revealed to Paul after the Day of Pentecost (June 12th,) the greatest day in the history of the church to which you and I belong.

     Since they didn't know it, they could not speak of anything concerning it.  This is why Paul's Gospel, everything he wrote, is so-o important for us to be super-knowledgable of.  His epistles are the gospel of Jesus Christ, because he received them by revelation from our risen Lord and Savoiur!  My main point, is whatever we read anywhere besides these places, does not relate to the times which we now live in, because the time which we now live in were kept SECRET from everyone else.  The "gathering together" of all born again believers, known as the rapture, is only pertinent to those of us in this administration of grace, because it is part of The Secret.  The return of Christ we read about in the other Gospels and the Book of Revelation has nothing to do with us.  This is why I entitled my previous teaching the "3rd Coming of Christ." 

     THIS IS THE BIGGEST DEAL OF ALL TIME, to understand, which is why I feel the conviction that I do about this subject, as Paul did:

Eph 6:19-20  "And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the secret of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak. KJV
God bless,

1 comment:

  1. Praise God! I 100% agree with your biblical insight into the mystery (secret) of the Church. There is no "but" coming. As I mentioned, I 100% agree. That being said, I don't believe that Jesus didn't know of the Church age, I believe that's why He came.

    He Himself told His disciples In John 16:12-13...

    "I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come."

    As the last Adam, Jesus understood clearly what He was restoring. I do realize He was sent to the lost sheep of the house of Israel, but He never lost sight of Him going for sheep that were not of Israel's fold (John 10:15-17).

    In doing that He knew that He would join them through His death, burial and resurrection in order to produce a "New (kainos) Man" (Ephesians Chapter 2, II Cor. 5:17, Gal. 6:15).

    The Holy Spirit revealed these truths to the other Apostles through Paul, but Jesus was very aware of His target, which was to restore the Kingly and Priestly creation in Christ (Hebrews 7, I Peter 2:9, Rev. 1:6 & 5:9-10).

    I also agree that THIS IS THE BIGGEST DEAL OF ALL TIME! It's the restoration of ADAM! The Last Adam! The Church is that Secret Adam that has been reconciled to God. We are the preview of the New Creatures that will inhabit the New Earth.

    The first man was a Living Soul...We (The Church) are Living Spirits!

    Love the article and the Blog Title...Peace & Blessings

    ReplyDelete